Workshop: Ken Smith Landscape Architect, Ten Eyck Landscape Architects, and Rogers Marvel Architects
The KSLA, TELA, + RMA Team, led by Ken Smith, Christine Ten Eyck, Robert Rogers, and Jonathan Marvel, share how they are, “committed to creating a better functioning, dynamic and accessible open space system along Waller Creek.”
The core team selected specialized consultants based on expertise within ecology, art, wayfinding and lighting, hydrology, engineering and compliance, outreach, programming and development, and costing and budgets. The team plans to tackle six goals – 1) respect the creek – it’s beautiful, make it better, 2) strengthen connections to the neighborhoods, 3) Make the creek a catalyst for redevelopment, 4) Create a great linear experience, 5) Capture Austin’s authenticity, and 6) Be socially, environmentally and economically responsible.
Fully Integrated Design Team:
** An Austin, Texas, based firm.
* A satellite office in Austin, Texas.
- Workshop: Ken Smith Landscape Architects
- Rogers Marvel Architects
- Ten Eyck Landscape Architects **
- Pentagram *
- Leni Schwendinger Light Productions
- Merry Norris Contemporary Art
- Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- Jose I. Guerra, Inc. **
- URS *
- Acoustic Dimensions
- Altura Solutions **
- Adisa Communications **
- Biederman Redevelopment Ventures
- The Eisen Group
- Davis Langdon, an AECOM Company